Rabu, 22 Februari 2012

Telling my closed friend2

Chandra Luqito Prasetyawan is my closed friend
Chandra was my school friend and classmate in college. he comes from Jombang same as me. However, our school was different. he was always caring with his friends, including his girl frinds. he was very kind, funny and little bit of lazy. body height, skin colour of white and short hair. we always go together, of Jombang-Kediri. sometime our friends though we were dating. chandra has a girl friend in Jombang and still second class in senior high school.
he parents was friendly, so I feel comfortable talking with their parents. chandra was only son in his family. so, chandra should be able to a policman like his father.
This holiday he spent his time in surabaya for physical training. during the holidays, so we long distance communication. He trained physical such as run, swim, push up, ect. every morning and every night chandra training run, every afternoon he push up and training his brain. than, every evening he training swim. in there, the body's tallest than his father and the skin's change become bit of brown.
Last of all, I am happy friendship with chandra. and I wish, he can be a policman one day. well, that;s all for chandra's story. hopefully you all can enjoy. thank you

1 komentar: